Not sure about whether or not you should go for premium domains? Check out these top 5 reasons why you should buy a premium domain name!
The Importance of Buying Premium Domains
You probably are asking yourself why anyone would want to spend a huge amount of money – hundreds or thousands of dollars for a domain when you can register a domain name at GoDaddy for $10. Because the premium domains are popular for a reason – they can impact on your website, company, a startup in a positive way. When you are developing an online business with a premium domain, you are investing in your future as a unique and memorable domain will help you differentiate your online business from the crowd. A premium domain will move your business to the next level.
Other articles than can be interesting for you:
- Benefits of Choosing a Reliable Domain Registrar
- How to Choose Your Website Niche Domain & Hosting: Essential Tips to Follow
5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Premium Domains
Here are 5 reasons why you should go for premium domains:
- Brand Recognition – The reason why premium domains are so expensive is because they are easy to spell, simply to pronounce, and memorable. Also, the premium domains promise brand recognition. You will not have to invest an additional amount of money in business branding.
- Trust and Authority – Premium domains names give visitors a sense of trust, loyalty, and authority. And trust and authority directly impact user’s buying decisions which automatically leads to a higher conversion rate
- SEO – You will be surprised how important the premium domains are for SEO marketing. The premium domains can affect the search engine rankings in a positive way. Also, the premium domains assist in link acquisition. As they provide a great sense of trust with webmasters they help with outreach and link placement.
- Increased Traffic – There are certain premium domains that carry a large volume of traffic. This is when individuals type the full domain in the browser bar instead to search the name through the search engine. The result is a huge amount of high-quality organic traffic which carries high conversation rates.
- Marketing Benefits – Premium domains are an ideal base for various types of advertising such as TV, radio, print ads, billboards, and etc. Considering the fact that premium domain names are short and memorable, the physical marketing strategies that use excellent domain names have a huge success rate of visitors saving the URL and come back again.
So, are you ready to purchase a premium domain for your websites or online business?
Other topics that you can check in: You Can Finally Buy Blog Domain Names: How to Choose a Domain for Your Blog
— Caio A. (@ccsa87) 17 de marzo de 2017